SOUTHPORT CENTRAL – BROADWATER & OCEAN VIEW UNIT 111sqm 56 Scarborough Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Just listed is this 111sqm modern city apartment located on the 34th floor of Tower 2 Southport Central. This SOHO style unit has a practical layout with usable space throughout, featuring 2 bedrooms located at opposite ends of the apartment, a spacious study with broadwater and ocean views looking all the way to South Stradbroke Island and 2 bathrooms. The 2nd bathroom is a two-way bathroom which allows for the occupant to convert their bedroom to an en-suite. The large study can also be converted into a 3rd bedroom/spare bedroom if you need more space for guests.
Perfectly situated in the Northern side of the tower, the layout is designed to capture the beauty the Northern Gold Coast, breathtaking ocean, Broadwater and Hinterland views. With both bedrooms and the study looking over the northern skyline and ocean.
Conveniently located with all Southport has to offer at your doorstep. Walking distance to Southport Shopping precinct, China Town, transport (trams, bus stops), local cafes and restaurants and schools.
This apartment is fully furnished with a designer package and is under permanent rental with Mantra management onsite.
* 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 large study, 1 allocated car space
* Fully furnished
* Large walk-in-robe to master
* Double vanity to ensuite
* Floor to ceiling glass with inviting natural light capturing the expansive views from the 34th floor
* Practical modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Open plan living & dining area
* Air conditioned throughout
* Beautiful Broadwater and ocean views
* Apartment size totalling approximately 111sqm (Internal 102sqm)
* 1 x Indoor and 2 x Outdoor pools with spa (heated and unheated)
* 2 x Gym
* Steam room
* BBQ areas
* Games room
* 2 x Residence lounge
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Verona Li -Royal on 0451 177 488 / by email firstname.lastname@example.org