Sierra Grand – The Perfect Place to Call Home 1106 'Mantra Sierra Grand' 22 Surf Parade, BROADBEACH QLD 4218
Sierra Grand is one of the very best buildings in Broadbeach and has full resort facilities for you to enjoy. These include one of the largest gyms that I have seen, a full size Tennis court, Indoor and outdoor pools (both heated), a sauna, a spa, a steam room and it even has its own Theatrette!
The building is perfectly locate in Broadbeach and is in close proximity to absolutely everything that you will need like, the beach, Pacific Fair, the Convention Centre, Star Casino, Oasis Shopping Centre and some of the very best restaurants that the Gold Coast has to offer.
The unit itself is truly impressive, the open plan style has the kitchen and very large living area opening out to a massive balcony and as you can tell by the photos, the views from here are amazing (this is where I would be spending most of my time)!
All three bedrooms are generous in their size and include built-in cupboards with the master bedroom affording you spectacular wrap-around views that take in both the ocean and the Hinterland.
Did I mention that it is being sold fully furnished?
For the investors, these types of units are highly sort after and the returns that they generate are very generous. With the expected increase in domestic tourism in the next 2 – 3 years, this property will be a welcomed addition to your property portfolio.
Other features include:
• Huge Master bedroom with ensuite and wrap-around views
• Very well appointed kitchen
• Massive balcony off the living area and master bedroom
• Being sold Fully Furnished
• Tennis Courts, Home Theatre, Gym, Spa
• Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, steam room etc.
• Easy walk to Convention Centre, Pacific Fair and Star Casino
• Direct access to restaurants
• Less than 5 minutes to a patrolled beach
• This is a Pet friendly building (Upon B/C approval)
Rarely do three bedroom apartments become available Broadbeach and when they do, they tend not to be on the market for very long. For further details or to arrange an inspection time, please call John Pirie on 0400 577 274.